Saturday, 14 May 2016
Big community event at the football stadium on Monday, 27th June, between 11am and 3pm, to showcase some of the excellent community work that goes on within the borough of Walsall.
You are invited to come along and browse the 100 stalls, chat to the people who offer such a varied range of activities, network and see for yourself the amazing work that the community and voluntary sector does in the borough of Walsall. As well as all this, we have some fantastic raffle prizes (see list below). Admission fee is £1, which includes one raffle ticket, however, there will be opportunities for you to purchase additional tickets, both before and during the event. The raffle will definitely be drawn at the event.
There will also be refreshments available to buy on the day. The details of the event are:-
Name – Aspire 2 Engage Community Showcase Event
Date – Monday, 27th June, 2016
Time – 11am until 3pm (turn up at any time during this period)
Venue – Stadium Suite & Bonser Suite, Banks’s Stadium, Bescot Crescent, Walsall WS1 4SA
Admission - £1 admission, includes a raffle ticket for the following prizes:-
- 1 Adult & 1 Junior Season Ticket * STAR PRIZE *
- A signed shirt from Jason Demetriou
- A full season of Match Day Programmes that are signed
- A Signed Ball by all Walsall FC 1st Team
- Free Summer Soccer School Place
- 1 Adult and 1 Junior tickets to a Pre Season Friendlies
- 1 Adult and 1 Junior ticket to the first home game of the season
- plus other prizes, such as vouchers, from other local businesses
All funds raised through raffle sales will go to the Walsall Community Grant Scheme, which will become available for local community groups to apply for later in the year.
For further information about the event, please contact either Marc Wilkes, Walsall FC – email@example.com, John Morris, Walsall Council –firstname.lastname@example.org or Vanessa Croft, Walsall Council – Vanessa.email@example.com